Good Shepherd Pet Hospital gladly offers Professional Grooming Services . Our grooming staff is 100% dedicated and passionate about providing a stress-free, gentle, and calm grooming experience for your pet.
Bath and Comb Out
Pets that do not require a haircut will receive a Bath, Seasonal Lemon/Lavender Shampoo, Blow Dry, Up to 15 Minute Brushing and Nail Trim.
Includes a bath package and trimming of face, feet and fanny.
Includes a bath package and full body hair trim
** Teeth Brushing, Anal Gland Expression, Ear Cleaning, Ear Hair Removal (Plucking) Services or Special Shampoo are available upon request. Extra charges will apply.
- Scheduled Appointments are required. Your pet can be dropped off as early as 8:00 am and picked up no later than 6:00pm during our regular opening hours. They will have constant access to fresh water and will be walked several times throughout the day. Occasionally we are able to accommodate requests for a specific pick up time. Due to the number of pets scheduled each day, these special requests are limited and must be requested at the time the appointment is made. A good contact number is required so we may call you when your pet is ready to go home. Due to different stages each pet will go through to receive their completed grooming, it may be necessary for your pet to spend a good part of the day at our facility. The drop off times do not reflect the order in which your pet will be groomed.
- To ensure your pet’s safety and health, Good Shepherd Pet Hospital requires all dogs be current on their Rabies, Distemper, Bordatella and Influenza vaccines and cats to be current on their Rabies and Distemper vaccines prior to being admitted for grooming.
- If vaccinated at another facility, proof of vaccinations are required.
- The health of your Pet is # 1 priority and as we walk with your pet each step of the way, we want to ensure that they are happy, safe and healthy. If your pets not on flea prevention and they currently suffer from fleas they will require treatment and start on flea prevention at least one week prior an appointment. If a pet shows up for grooming appointment and has flea problem, he or she will be seen by our veterinarian to address and treat your pet from fleas prior proceeding with the grooming service, also the grooming appointment might be postponed for a later visit.
- Because this exceptional grooming service is a part of our veterinary hospital, you can rest assured that whenever a medical emergency arise while your pet is with us, he or she will have immediate access to our professional veterinary staff.
Prices may vary based upon the breed, condition and thickness of the coat. De-matting, undercoat removal and extra brushing fees may apply. Special Handling Fee may be added for behavior issues or extensive breed specific styling.