Reduce Pain, Reduce Inflammation, Restore Mobility
Cold laser therapy is an FDA-approved treatment that uses low levels of light to stimulate healing. Cold Laser Therapy or Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is a treatment that utilizes specific wavelengths of light to interact with tissue and is thought to help accelerate the healing process.
The Benefits of Cold Laser Therapy
- Relieves acute and chronic pains
- Increases the speed, quality, and tensile strength of tissue repair, including reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases blood supply
- Stimulates nerve function and the immune system
- Promotes faster healing for the wound and clot formation
- Develops collagen and muscle tissue
- Helps generate new and healthy cells tissue
- May significantly reduce bone pain
- Reduce inflammation and swelling
- Restore mobility
Cold Laser Therapy is a valuable pain management tool, particularly for older dogs with arthritis who are starting to lose the use of their back legs or those with compromised livers that prevent them from being able to take pain medication. It is a great option for cats as well since there are fewer pain control options considered safe for them.
The Good Shepherd Pet Hospital team is committed to listening to your needs to better help and work on the best for you and your pet. Should you require our expertise, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.