Good Shepherd Puppy/ Kitten Care Plans:
Starting your puppy/ Kitten out on a comprehensive wellness plan to ensure good health in these important early stages of life is very important to our mission statement at Good Shepherd Pet Hospital. Aimed at puppies/ Kittens less than 6 months of age, our plan for your puppy/ Kitten includes carefully monitoring your puppy’s/ Kitten’s growth through thorough examinations, a vaccination schedule to prevent serious diseases, diagnostic testing, dietary oversight, and prevention against harmful parasites. Pet owners will also receive detailed guidance on behavioral issues, introducing your pet into multi-pet households and assistance with any concerns or questions you may have as your puppy/Kitten matures into adulthood.
1. Good Shepherd Puppy/ Kitten Care Plan includes:
- Unlimited comprehensive physical examinations throughout the puppy/Kitten series.
- Preventative vaccination schedule to protect against harmful diseases.
- Diagnostic parasitic testing and prevention including fecal testing and deworming.
- Discounts on products and services.
- Continuous support provided by our team of veterinary experts and support staff.
2. Good Shepherd Puppy/ Kitten Care Plus Plan Includes:
All services provided in our Puppy/Kitten Care Plan with the addition of an ovariohysterectomy (spay) or castration (neutering) procedure to prevent unwanted pregnancy and to prevent health issues.
Good Shepherd Adult Care Plans:
Your adult dog or cat demands specialized care as they live their most active years after their growing puppy or kitten stage. Our Adult Care plan focuses on the maintenance of a routine schedule of comprehensive pet care, including unlimited examinations, annual vaccinations, parasite prevention, and diagnostic monitoring of any onset health issues. In these adult years, periodontal disease also begins to develop so we also have an add-on option to this plan that addresses dental care, as well.
1. Good shepherd Adult Care Plan includes:
- Unlimited comprehensive physical examinations
- Annual vaccinations to prevent serious disease
- Parasitic testing and prevention including fecal and heartworm testing
- Diagnostic bloodwork to monitor the health and well-being of your pet
- Discounts on products and services
- Continuous support provided by our team of veterinary experts and support staff
2. Good Shepherd Adult Care Plan Plus Includes:
All services provided in our Adult Care Plan with the addition of routine dental scaling, cleaning and polishing to prevent onset periodontal disease
Good Shepherd Geriatric Care Plan:
Good Shepherd Pet Hospital offers geriatric (senior wellness) medicine services for your older pet.
When your pet reaches his or her “golden years” they require special care and we will recommend certain screening tests. In addition to this testing, twice-yearly examinations will be recommended to ensure your pet receives the best care as he or she ages.
This is because each year of an older animal’s life is roughly equivalent to 4 human years. Our pets age much faster than we do. Therefore, the earlier we find them, the more we can do to control these problems and maintain the highest quality of life for your pet.
Good Shepherd Geriatric Care Plan Includes:
All services provided in our adult Care Plan Plus with the addition of one set of Preventive Radiograph (X-ray) Study to provide an early diagnosis for some of the common chronic diseases that affect older pets, so that we can manage those diseases more effectively.
For more questions on how you can enroll your pet into our Good Shepherd Adult Care Plan, please call our office to speak to one of our dedicated team members at 813-920-0303.